Saturday, May 17, 2014

Influenced

I have been a big Mary-Kate and Ashley fan for, like, ever. I used to rent all of their movies and watch them over and over again. I love how they have established themselves in this world. They never cease to amaze me. I have had their book, Influence, for quite some time. I have looked at it before, but it has been tucked away for a while. I naturally gravitate toward books when I'm lacking inspiration and for some reason, I thought to pick up Influence again. I'm really glad I did.



Inside the book, they both fill out a Proust Questionnaire. If you are unfamiliar with this, it is a list of questions put together by Marcel Proust that allows people to get to know themselves and others a bit more. Obviously questions have been added and changed over the years, but I found some online that I thought would be fun to answer.




Below are my answers. If you find this interesting, fill them out too! I highly encourage people to do things that help them get in touch with who they are. It's important to reflect and grow. You might learn something about yourself that you never thought you would.

I apologize for my sloppy handwriting. I try so hard.

Enjoy! xo








No comments:

Post a Comment