Friday, July 18, 2014

my favorite songs

I never thought I would be able to compile a list of my favorite songs. After some time and deliberation, I came up with a shortened list of songs I love very much. Not only are they some of my favorite songs, but these are also a lot of my favorite bands and musicians. The reasoning behind calling this playlist "My Favorites" is that these songs have impacted me greatly at one point or another. Whether I listened to them on repeat for a solid year or if I found them when I needed them most, these songs hold a very dear place in my heart. I don't want to be all cheesy, but these songs are like little pieces of who I am. They mark certain periods in my life that helped me to grow and change. I like that I have always had music right next to me for everything I've experienced. It is my greatest comfort.



For the sake of mix tapes, here's the track list in my handwriting.


I hope you enjoy listening.

Oh and an extra bonus is my newest favorite song
because I just have to share this somewhere.


Until next time,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment