Sunday, September 7, 2014

Simple Makeup Tutorial | Brows & Lips

Okay, I know I have been gone for a bit. I'm finally back with a chai tea latte in my hand and many ideas for this blog inside my head. Don't think I've forgotten about this space. I could never.

Here is a little something I put together to help everyone get in the autumn spirit. This is truly my favorite time of the year, so expect a lot more posts in the near future. Today I wanted to share how I get my bold brows and mauvey lips, considering this is my favorite makeup look. And what could be more appropriate for this time of year? Click the video to see how I achieve this look.



 
Sonia Kashuk tinted brow gel | Milani Brow Fix brow kit | Jordana lip liner in Rock 'N Rose

The finished product.


As I mentioned in the video, I plan to do a lot more true autumn inspired looks. I'm thinking dark berry tones, dramatic eyes, vampy lips, the works. I welcome autumn with arms wide open! I have some great ideas up my sleeve, so stay tuned. It feels good to be back. I hope you all are well. 

Until next time,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment