Thursday, September 18, 2014

Warm & Shimmery Makeup Tutorial

September feels more like a new year to me than January 1st. I mean, Fashion Week happens at the beginning of the fall and why do you think September issues are always so huge? Because this is the time of year to experiment and jazz things up a bit. I may play around with makeup a lot, but there are some (a lot of) days that I can't be bothered to do anything that requires more than five minutes of my time. I know you feel me on that. So, I thought I would share with you a little tutorial that will help freshen up your daytime face and it is super easy to do. Not to mention shimmery eye shadow is pretty and I like pretty things.



Ta da! I look awake, right?


What are some of your tricks to look more revived in the morning, particularly on chilly days? Your girl needs all the advice she can get.

Until next time, 
Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment