Thursday, October 23, 2014

I'm Gonna Be A Supermodel | Makeup Tutorial

What do you think of when you hear "90s makeup"? For me, I picture the classic supermodels of the decade that strutted down runways and made us think about cheekbones like never before. I have mentioned this many times before, but it is truly one of my favorite moments in beauty history. I was thrilled when Charlotte Tilbury posted a supermodel tutorial on her channel recently. I decided to film my own interpretation and I will add plenty of photo references as well. This makeup look is timeless and it flatters everyone. I hope you enjoy!

Charlotte's tutorial



Supermodel Makeup Inspiration
 






Christy and Cindy tie for my very favorite super models.

Also, Taylor Marie Hill is a young, up and coming model
and she definitely epitomizes this look.

  I can't wait to see how her career unfolds.

Makeup Concepts




  You get the idea....
None of the images are my own.
I found them all on Pinterest.

My tutorial




Stay Spooky,
Amelia
 P.S. How could I not share this classic hit?

No comments:

Post a Comment