Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Being Single On Valentine's Day



 Hello friends. Valentine's Day is quickly approaching! I recorded this video over a month ago to discuss what it's like to be single on a day that ruthlessly reminds you just how single you are. However, I am hoping you take away lots of positivity from this video. As amazing as romantic relationships CAN be, that does not necessarily mean they WILL be. Now, I'm not by any means a relationship expert (seriously), but I am trying my best to create the woman I am becoming and with that comes narrowing down exactly what I am looking for in a romantic relationship. I know that nobody is ever ready for love, but in the mean time I am working on loving myself. As much as I love Love, I'm using that energy to better myself and share that love with the people around me.


If you are in a relationship, I hope that you feel loved. If you are not currently in a relationship, I hope that you feel loved. On the note of self love, I recently wrote an article for Introvert, Dear discussing why INFJs should love and appreciate themselves, "f'laws" and all. I will link that article here. Check it out! I hope you all have an amazing Valentine's Day! XOXOXO

Until next time,
Amelia

1 comment:

  1. Oh lovie, the message in your video was so wise and had me in tears. Thank you for saying what I needed to hear.

    ReplyDelete