Sunday, February 1, 2015

Heart Shaped Things

IT'S FEBRUARY! 

I love this month. I love candy and pink and red and hearts. And I love Love. It's apparent I also love makeup. Soooo... when I saw this gem I knew I had to have it.


Do you watch Friends? Your answer to that question should have been (pause) "Duh" because Friends is one of the best shows to ever grace our televisions. I have been watching the entire series on Netflix so that I can finally understand every character and plot. I've always been familiar with the show and have always enjoyed watching it, but seeing it in sequence has made me become emotionally attached. The first season made me cry because Ross and Rachel.

 ROSSANDRACHEL.

This blush/bronzer is actually called Ross and Rachel, hence why I purchased it.


Not only is it the most clever marketing tool, it is a beautiful product. I swatched it in Sephora and decided it would be the perfect bronzer for summer because it is iridescent and a smidge darker than my other bronzers.





I love the way it looks once it's applied.


Not to mention the adorable packaging. Consider it an early Valentine's Day gift to myself...because that's what I'm doing. It's now amongst my other Too Faced products, which happen to be some of my favorite makeup of all time. Excellent job, Too Faced.



Happy February, everyone! Please remember that I appreciate you for visiting this space - I will  never be able to express just how much it means to me. May your month be filled with candy, heart shaped things, and a lot of love.

XOXO,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment