Saturday, April 25, 2015

Five Favorites | Spring Nail Colors

Spring is here and where have I been? Life sure does get busy sometimes. Luckily I found some time and inspiration to get back on here to talk about some things I like. If you know me at all, you are probably aware that I love polishing my nails. I typically opt for darker tones, as it is a perpetual autumn in my head, but since it's Spring I thought I would share some lighter polishes with you.

(from L to R: 
Essie "A Crewed Interest", 
Essie "Fiji" 
Essie "Bikini So Teeny", 
Essie "Find Me An Oasis", and 
O.P.I. "Don't Bossa Nova Me Around")

I also wanted to tell you about the base and top coats I am currently using. Sally Hansen's base coats have made my nails grow longer than anything I have tried before. The top coat does it's job, but I am still on the hunt for one that blows me away. I'll keep you posted if I ever find it. However, I do suggest trying any of Sally Hansen's nail treatments...they have definitely worked for me!

Below is a video I posted with more in depth descriptions of each polish.



I hope you enjoyed this little update and I hope you are doing well!

Until next time,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment