Thursday, August 13, 2015

NEW SERIES | The Contents Of: My Medicine Cabinet

It's been two and a half months since I've been on this blog. I have to admit I did not realize it has been so long. It is simply unacceptable. So many life changes have occurred in that amount of time. To give you a brief overview, I have moved, changed jobs, and enrolled back into university. I have been greatly looking forward to these changes, and though it has been stressful while they unfold, I have to say I am pleased to be where I am right now. Classes begin in less than two weeks and I am thrilled to begin again.

Some of you may be wondering why I am going back to school. I did graduate with a Bachelor's in Apparel Merchandising back in 2012, but it's taken a little while since then to figure out what I really want to do in my life. I have worked some wonderful jobs between then and now, and they have all led me to where I am currently. You see, I love people. I have always worked with the public in one way or another, and I have decided to go back to school to pursue what I'm really passionate about, which is people. I am enrolled to get a second Bachelor's in Psychology before applying to a graduate program for Counseling. So, I hope this all makes sense as to why I've been all over the place, literally and figuratively.

As I stated, I have recently moved! Moving is always exciting for me because I love arranging and decorating my spaces to feel cozy and calming. I also thought I could share a bit of my new abode on this blog. Which led to the idea of a series called "The Contents Of", where I share sneak peeks into random things I own. What do you think? Today I am going to share the contents of my medicine cabinet, as I love having one and I think we can all agree that it's fun to be nosy.

With that said, I present to you my medicine cabinet.


Top Shelf: Advil because I get headaches often, various allergy medicines because hay fever has decided to ruin my life, kitty cat tweezers (I don't wax my brows anymore and these help with maintenance), e.l.f. lip exfoliator, and three of my favorite essential oils: jasmine, lavender, and eucalyptus.

Middle Shelf: cotton buds and pads, contact lens case, face moisturizers.

Bottom Shelf: face wipes, micellar water, deodorant, and a body lotion. I have used this scent from Bath and Body Works since, like, 2005. I love it.


I just love having a medicine cabinet. It's so old school and also helps with storage. What do you think of this series idea? Let me know! It's good to be back on here. I promise to not keep you all waiting too long for another post.

Until next time,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment